Join the Open Space Advisory Committee for the Town of Superior National Trails Day celebration!
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Coalton Trailhead - McCaslin Blvd. and Coalton Road
9:00 am - Noon (Run at 8:15 am)
Discover, learn and have fun on the Superior trail system with a morning of cool activities.
- Run with the Running Club on a 1-2 mile out-and-back that meets at the Coalton Trailhead at 8:15 am
- See a bald eagle, owl and hawk with Hawk Quest from 9:30-10:30 am
- Touch a live snake with the Center for Snake Conservation from 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Learn about trails with the Boulder County Rangers
- Talk about Leave No Trace with the Boy Scouts
Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunscreen, water bottle, chair and your love for trails!