Saturday, September 9, 2017
2:00 - 6:00 pm
Superior Community Park
1350 Coalton Road
Vendor Booth Application - SOLD OUT
Please email Katie Rummel - firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the WAIT LIST. Thank you!
Eats and Entertainment
Come join in the celebration that is sure to be hot, hot, hot! Back for the 17th year, Chili Fest will feature great music, great chili samples and food, local vendors, a FREE Kids Zone area (Zip Line, Quad Trampoline, Jumpy Castles) and more!
Please note that chili samples are generously provided by the cooks and are distributed first come-first served. Get there early as the samples always go fast. Chili tasting cups will be available for purchase - BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR for $5 you may purchase a reusable chili tasting cup with attached spoon – eat all the chili you want and take home the commemorative cup! The event will also feature a "People's Choice" competition between seven of the best local restaurants!
Boulder Valley Beer Fest
Back again this year - the Boulder Valley Rotary Club in partnership with the Town of Superior will be hosting the 4th annual Boulder Valley Beer Fest in conjunction with Chili Fest! The Beer Fest will feature approximately 20-25 local breweries offering a wide variety of outstanding beers. General Admission to the beer fest includes an attractive souvenir mug and unlimited beer sampling. For more information or to buy tickets to the Beer Fest please visit www.bouldervalleybeerfest.com
The Chili Fest competition is open to everyone interested, and we need cooks! For those of you who would like to compete in the International Chili Society regionally sanctioned chili cook-off please fill out a Cook Application - see above.
How to Get Involved
We need lots of hands to make this huge event run successfully. If you are interested in volunteering (serving beer - must be 21, helping at Eco-Cycle Stations, set-up, tear-down) or being one of our amazing Chili Fest judges, please register at www.volunteersuperior.com.
Parking will be limited. We encourage attendees to walk or ride their bikes and securely park them in the "Bike Corral". Vehicle parking will be also be available at the corner of McCaslin Blvd. and Coalton Road. A free shuttle will be running every 15 minutes from the parking area to Community Park.
Chili and Beer Fest Quick Facts!
- Event runs from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm at Community Park
- Chili Fest admission is FREE
- Chili Samples – purchase a reusable cup for unlimited chili tasting for 5$
- Amazing Kids Zone – all FREE – Zip Line, Quad Trampoline, and bouncy castles!
- Don’t forget to bring some extra $$ - there will be great vendors with awesome products
- Single cup beer and sangria will be available for $5
- Water and root beer provided by local 8th graders fundraising for a Washington DC trip
- Boulder Valley Beer Fest will be from 2:00-6:00 pm at Community Park on the baseball field
- Over 25+ craft beer vendors - $30 tickets in advance or $35 day of event – purchase at www.bouldervalleybeerfest.com