General Pool Rules - North Pool & South Pool
Main Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and up) who possesses a Resident ID card or a youth 13-17 years old who possesses a current American Red Cross Babysitting Basics Certificate, YMCA Babysitter’s Certificate, or HeartSmart, Inc. Kidwatch certificate, along with their Resident ID card
- Pool patrons must either present a Resident ID card or pay guest fees for admittance.
- “Breakout” or “Adult Swim” will be called at 10 minutes till the top of the hour for Restroom Breaks and Safety Checks.
- A maximum of 195 people (including Aquatic Staff) are allowed at either pool at any time. Once facility capacity is reached, resident and guest entry into the facility will not be permitted until that number decreases.
- Children who require floatation devices must have an adult within an arm’s reach.
- Lifejackets, water wings, floaty swimsuits are allowed at the pools as long as an adult is within arm’s reach.
- Large rafts are prohibited.
- Small floatation devices may be used if they are not obstructing the lifeguard’s ability to scan the pool or affecting the enjoyment of the other patrons in the pool.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn; swim diapers must be substituted for diapers.
- Tobacco and alcohol are not allowed on the premises.
- The Lifeguard, in accordance with the Assistant Pool Manager, has the authority to close the pool whenever unsafe conditions occur.
- Diving, flips and launching are prohibited.
- Unsafe behavior and horseplay is prohibited at the facility
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Eating is permitted under the shade structure(s).
- Glass objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- Gum is prohibited.
- Pets must remain outside of the facility.
- Town of Superior Aquatic Staff is not responsible for patron’s belongings.
Wader Pool Rules
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children must be under the age of 6 to use the wader pool.
- The wader pool remains closed during Town swim lessons and swim team practices.
- One person on the slide at a time.
- Children with flotation devices may use the slide with and adult.
- Feet first only down the slide
Other Facility Rules
- Overnight parking is not allowed at Town facilities without Town permission.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on facility grounds, except in the parking lots.