The Parks, Recreation and Open Space Department is responsible for town-wide services including, community events, volunteer programs, recreation programming and program vendor oversight, staffing four citizen advisory committees, marketing and maintaining a dedicated website for recreation program registration and a dedicated website for community volunteer programs, historic preservation, aquatic programs, and programming of parks and open space facilities. The Department oversees maintenance of Town parks, athletic fields, aquatics facilities, and manages parks capital and maintenance capital projects.
- New Town Park Information & Naming Contest
- 2016 Community Events
- Passport Superior Program!
- Out and About Partnership - SAQ Form
- Sports Fields and Reservation Information
- Area Trail Information and Maps
- Reports and Publications