The Town of Superior has created an e-mail information sharing site for the citizens of Superior. Superior residents may use this forum to share information and thoughts. Please review the User Agreement posted below before subscribing to the list.
Town of Superior Listserve User Agreement
By subscribing to the Town of Superior's listserve, the user accepts the following conditions.
- Those who wish to enroll in the Community Bulletin Board must provide their real names.
Examples that are appropriate are:
- (First name) (Last name)
- The (Last name) Family
- (First name1) and (First name2) (Last name)
- (First name) (Last name), Secretary, (Your local club, organization or business)
- The user agrees not to distribute any content through the listserve that is abusive, libelous, copyrighted, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise in violation of any law.
- The user agrees not to use the list serve for commercial purposes, i.e., solicitations or the like.
- The list owner (Town of Superior) does not and cannot review every message posted to the list and is not responsible for the content of any message. The list owner (Town of Superior) does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information posted to the Community Bulletin Board.
- Attachment file inclusion in email to the list is strictly prohibited for purposes of software compatibility and virus protection.
- The list owner reserves the right to remove from the list any user who violates these rules. Simply click the link below and send the e-mail that opens.
The following is useful information about the Community Bulletin Board.
Joining the Community Bulletin Board
It is important to sign up FROM the e-mail address you intend to send mail from. That's the only way the the Community Bulletin Board can "recognize you" when you send mail. If you want to send and receive mail from more than one email address you will need to sign up from EACH address you intend to use.
You will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your request. After confirmation you can begin the exchange of e-mail with other Superior citizens on the Community Bulletin Board.
Leaving the Community Bulletin Board
If at any time you wish to be removed from the discussion list click on the link below. An e-mail box will open.
You will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your request. After confirmation you can begin the exchange of e-mail with other Superior citizens on the list.
Note: This is a service created for residents to share information and thoughts. The list is solely for such purpose, and no authorization is given by the Town to use the Community Bulletin Board, or any portion thereof, for any other purpose. The Town reserves the right to remove any name from the Community Bulletin Board, or terminate the list for any reason. The Town will not sell this Community Bulletin Board.