Parks and Trails
- Trails, Parks, & Open Space
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- US 36 Bikeway/Bike Northwest - Area bike routes including the US 36 corridor communities, Longmont, and unincorporated Boulder County
- US 36 Transit Guide
- Boulder County Trail Information
Streets and Facilities
- Snow Removal Routes Map
- Sidewalks & Trails Snow Removal
- Cone Zone
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Map
- Xcel Outage
- Comcast Outage
- Address Map
- Comprehensive Plan Map, 2012
- Parcel and Property Data - Boulder County
- Preliminary 2013 Flood Extents - interactive
- Weather - interactive
For all GIS data requests, please contact us at 303-499-3675.
The maps and GIS products contained herein were prepared for use by the Town of Superior for its internal purposes only and were not designed or intended for general use by the members of the public. The Town makes no representation of warranty as to their accuracy, and in particular, their accuracy in labeling, dimensions, contours, property boundaries, or placement or location of any map features thereon.
The Town of Superior makes no warranty of merchantability or warranty for fitness of use for a particular purpose, express or implied, with respect to these map or GIS products. Any user of these map or GIS products accepts same as is, with all faults, and assumes all responsibility for the use thereof, and further covenants and agrees to hold the Town harmless from and against any damage, loss, or liability arising from any use of these map and GIS products.
Independent verification of all data contained herein should be obtained by any user of the map or GIS products. The Town disclaims, and shall not be held liable for any and all damage, loss, or liability, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which arises from these map or GIS products or the use thereof by any person or entity.